Ищем бухгалтера по налогам в один из лидирующих международных банков
The EMEA Tax department, primarily based in London, are responsible for tax compliance matters in the EMEA region. This includes corporate income taxes, indirect taxes and other approriate taxes. EMEA Tax are part of the Global Tax Department , headquartered in New York. EMEA Tax are heavily reliant on assistance from Finance teams in the various locations in order to meet local tax reporting obligations. EMEA Tax also provide tax support to the various lines of business conducted in the EMEA region
Moscow Finance is involved in all financial, performance measurement, planning/budgeting, business development and control issues while ensuring that the business results are accurately recorded in terms of regulatory reporting and accounting, taxes, AP/AR, corporate financial reporting and US GAAP accounting as well as management accounts (budget, LOB’s P&L, others). Finance also serves as a business and support group partner in providing advice on transactions, taxation, payroll, legal entity capitalization, etc.
- Full scope Tax calculation and reporting to Russian tax authorities: profit tax, VAT, WHT, Property Tax, Transport Tax., other applicable taxes
- Tax accounting/ tax ledger development and maintenance
- Creation and implementation of Tax Policies and Tax Internal Procedures
- Advising on tax implications of investment banking products and transactions
- Consulting and methodological support of the bank’s departments with respect to taxation
- Development of technical tasks for IT department
- Interaction with Tax Authority (in course of tax audit, reconciliation of tax settlements, general relationship maintenance, correspondence)
- Interaction with internal and external auditors
-working together with the Global Tax Department of the company on tax planning issues and management of tax risks in Russia
- supporting finance team members on tax-related issues
- Ad hoc queries, interaction with international locations of the Bank worldwide in relation to tax issues
• Minimum of 5-6 years of relevant experience (ideally, a combination of industry and Big 4 work experience);
• Deep knowledge of Russian tax regulation and practical aspects of it’s application
• Sound understanding of tax aspects of various banking products, including securities, derivatives, OTC trades as well as taxation of general expenses/ other income.
• Practical experience in tax reporting& accounting and tax returns preparations, including but not limited to profit tax, VAT, WHT, Property Tax, Transport Tax.
• Thorough understanding of accounting principles and it’s linkage to taxation
• Proactive, able to respond to changing demands in a dynamic environment;
• Able to work in team environment and develop solid working relationships.
• Capability to self-manage priorities and escalate issues as appropriate,
• Ability to deliver under pressure while maintaining accuracy and quality.
• Fluent English is a preferable
Salary – high (negotiable), good social package